To analyze the quality of ingredients finished products.
To continuously update and organize lab related documents.
Minimum of Associate Degree in related field or 2 years lab experience recommended
Ability to speak, read, and write English
Computer Literate – proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Ability to communicate with others; written and verbal
Able to lift 50-55 pounds
Comfortable working in a production environment; including heights, stairs, confined spaces
No known allergies to milk ingredients
Ability to manage multiple projects or tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
Ability to make decisions related to task at hand
Ability to travel to other locations
Ability to work alone and within a team
- To analyze all raw materials and finished products according to the Animix’ Quality Control Standard Operating Procedures and to use analytical findings to determine appropriate disposition.
- To perform routine lab analysis using specific instruments.
- To work with the Quality Control Manager on establishing specifications for all new raw materials and finished products using Animix’ Quality Control Standard Operating Procedures.
- To maintain, create, update, and change product specifications and SDS files for all products.
- To coordinate analytical testing at independent laboratories and report results as direct by Quality Control Manager.
- To assist in Animix’ Research and Development process as needed.
- To participate in daily HACCP plan monitoring and report findings to Quality Control Manager.
- To assist with handling customer complaints, including maintaining pertinent records.
- To assist with overage bag organization.
- Back up to inventory; reconciling and rechecks.
- Back up in label changes, corrections, and creations.
- Follow all SOP’s, GMP’s and HACCP guidelines and regulations.
The QC Laboratory Tech will report directly to Quality Control Manager.